söndag 16 mars 2008

Brunch tradition

I must say that sometimes it feels perfect to stay at "home" for the weekend. I mean, as much as I love to travel, I really needed to spend these 2 days in Hamburg. Finally I could clean the apartment (no comments how dusty it was), do laundry, you know that stuff that usually we don't like doing although it is a MUST... Anyway, it wasn't only this. Yesterday, Handan and I met with another Swedish friend Roseline who works at Airbus. We had lunch together, did some shopping and had dinner and watched DVD together. Nice and quite relaxing day. Today, we had brunch at Miguel's&Melody's place. As usual a big bunch of friends was there. Lots of food as well.




After eating the guys (and Jennifer) went to play American football. Good idea, although it was raining and the grass was very slippery. But you can see some pictures how good they were :-)


After the brunch I decided finally to wash the car and clean inside. With Handan's help the whole thing took 30 min. And now the Beetle is shiny and nice! :-) I also put the sticker finally! Göteborg!! Check it out!

Inga kommentarer: