tisdag 10 februari 2009

Long time...

It's been a while since I wrote something here. Sorry for that. But I just kind of didn't have a big motivation. Plus nothing exciting really happened in my life ;-) During the last few weeks I went to Göteborg though. It was nice to be with la familja again. And I saw Petra's new house. Really nice in a calm area. Great!!! Theo is a big boy now. And he talks a lot!!! so cute!!
We had dinner at Fredrik's place. It felt like good old times. The same with Sunday walk in Botaniska with Tania and Petra and Theo. Great!!

Last weekend Alex came home. Finally! After 1 month... On Saturday we had cheese and wine evening at Handan's. We were supposed to be around 14 people so Handan got quite a lot of different kinds of cheese and so much wine!! At the end we were around 10 and some people had dinner before so there is a lot of cheese and wine left. Until next time ;-)

This week winter returned. Bläääääh!!! Today it's been raining & snowing the whole day. The weather is so bad and annoying that if I could only emigrate somewhere warm today I would do it right away! I thought spring was coming... yeah right...

This weekend Alex and I are going to visit Ales, Lisa and little Estelle in Prague. It will be nice to change the environment for 2 days. And since it's been a long time since I was in Prague, I'm looking forward to it. So I can show you some pictures afterwards.

Inga kommentarer: