torsdag 28 augusti 2008

Nothing really....

It's been a while since I wrote last time. Sorry!! But nothing really happened... Well last weekend Alex and Filip came to HH. It was nice! Well apart from weather on Saturday. It was pour-raining the whole day and around +13. Summer...
We went out on Friday and met with some friends in Schanze.
Then on Saturday we met with most of the international bunch and we had dinner at Bok (Asian food, yummi!).
During the day the guys did some shopping (can you believe - I almost got nothing!).
Then on Sunday Alex got very eager to iron his shirts, and my for that matter. The day before he brought the ironing board from the cellar (Thomas left it for him) and the picture was some model (?) in bikini.
The thing was that as soon as he started ironing, this bikini started to disappear due to the heat.
Great! ;-)
Both Filip and Alex (and Thomas as well) think that this is a perfect motivation for guys to iron. You bet! Even some of my shirts got ironed. My God! Guys are so simple... ;-)

Tomorrow I'm flying to Köln, Alex will pick me up and we will go to the Belgian side to Alex' aunt's place. On Saturday there is a wedding of his cousin - in Holland. In a castle! Cool!
I'll write more after the weekend.
Have a good one!

Inga kommentarer: