måndag 2 juni 2008

Global warming effects

Thanks to that we have summer and +30 every day. I like when it is sunny and warm but those temperatures and sun everyday for almost 2 months now is a bit too much...I know, global warming is not the only contribution but I think we all should do something to be more environmental friendly and care more.
I was in Göteborg last weekend. Went on Friday morning, had some meetings at our company in Vårgårda, then got a haircut in Götet (somehow I think it is too short). Then I went to Tania's place, had some rosé wine (Tania - Peñascal is SPANISH!!! - trust me!!! I drank this wine a lot when I was in Luleå, dating a Spanish guy!!!). By the way, I think the price in Spain is around 3euro/bottle). Then we went to Hammarkullen - every year there is a carnival - lots of people from all over the world who live in this area, lots of exotic food, and music. We went though to see a very Swedish guy - Jens Lekman. The concert wasn't probably the best of his life but we had fun. Later on we went downtown, met Dan and had some food and drinks. We also decided to go to the coast Saturday morning, with picnic, coffee and kanelbullar (ok it was some pistage cake - yummi as well!). And guess what?? People were already swimming in the sea!! So did Tania and Dan (I forgot my bikini!!! Grrrr....). They claimed the water was warm.
After geting roasted in the sun (of course with protective creams UV 10 at least) we went home and decided to have BBQ at Dan's place in the evening. Tok-Jörgen with family came as well. And Fredrik joined us later on. The meat, sallad and potatoes were great!! And it was good Tania and I walked back to her place. I needed it after the grill.
Sunday was as usual too short. And I had to take the earlier flight :-(
I met Dan and Magnus at Röda Sten, we had coffee and cake, chatted a bit and then I had to leave.
But I was lucky with no flight delays, and also met Cyril (the French friend from Hamburg) at Kastrup so it was fun to go back to HH together. Alex picked us up so we were at home quite fast.
The temperature in the apartment was +27. In the evening... no comments.
New week has started. Have a good one everybody!
Oh yeah - I made it possible to write comments now. So - there you go! Be my guest!

Inga kommentarer: