söndag 4 juli 2010

Summer is here!

It's been over a week now that we have a wonderful summer weather in Hamburg. It reminds me summer 4 years ago, when I came here as a trainee, for the 1st time.
Some days were super hot 36C or so... I mean, it is fine when you are at a beach but not in the office where the temperature gets around 30C..

This weekend Monica and I went to St. Peter-Ording - 2hrs drive from HH. A really nice place. Kind of feels like Denmark ;) So it was my swimming in the sea premiere this year! It felt so great in the water!!!







Germany gets to the semi-final...No comment. I think this team is really good, or super focus and somehow it works, but the whole paranoia in the country is just too much. In a way I'm glad I will be away for the final. Actually I hope it will be Holland-Spain in the final. But so far whatever I hoped for didn't come true..

Elections in Poland. Today the 2nd round Komorowski-Kaczynski. It looks good so far (Komorowski) but the final scores are ready tomorrow...I hope it will be fine!!

Just few more days and holidays!!!! Whoohoo! On Friday - France! Can't wait.

Inga kommentarer: